Monday 21 January 2008

Notebook 032

For An Unrequited
Journal Entry: Sat Apr 16, 2005, 1:09 PM

Once again it becomes a late night infatuation.
A few questions I shouldn't ask.
A longer conversation than what should be spoken.
It always comes around twice.
After years of nothing it's twice in one week.
But it pumps my veins.
Even without you here, the thoughts can sustain it.
The impulse around you.
Sticking my tongue out and immeadiately asking; why?
But it feels so right.
I doubt if you doubt it.
You seem to have no ties, no ropes to ground.
I wonder if this is your stigmata.
'Cause Christ knows you're so contrary.
You smile and I cant think why.
I read into it too much.
I guess, I thought that one day I'd make you feel so confused.
Two years on, it's score to you.
I'm pulling my hair out.
I dont know where to start from this time around.
Back to square one.
And i'm facing the same way again.

No comments: