Monday 21 January 2008

Notebook 017

An Old 'About Me'
Journal Entry: Thu May 4, 2006, 11:55 PM

I like books that I read for reading,
not occupying or making my coffee table look fashionable.
I have a fascination for shit family matinee movies shown on channel five.
(cowboys and plasticine monsters)

I'm not your average;

mother & father divorced, raped and piliaged by those considered close,
dress to reflect to outwardly manner of incompetence in ninty-seven
point six percent of social situations and conversation arising circumstance,
hero/arch-enemy idolising, fashion centered, inverted self-pretentious,
scene piece of mess splattered across everyones lips.

I have a married mother and father from birth, and i'm proud to be a nobody.

I'm the last remaining generation of '2.4 children' and i'm fucking glad
that no one cares.


*shakes hand*

Nice to meet you too.

No comments: