Monday 21 January 2008

Notebook 027

Things Are Lookin Up
Current mood: slightly smiling at myself
Journal Entry: Fri Jan 27, 2006, 12:18 AM


brrr. chilly.

after a weird and slightly emotionally stressing night, things are looking better. got up today and everything was back to the normal cup of sweet tea and cold milk on my honey nut loops (dont ya just hate luke-cold {that a word?} milk, blah!) and yes, i had some toast. you'll understand what that means after a few blogs. breakfast reflects my mood quite a lot. got ready to go to town to drop off my books back at the library, hair was good and yes, no wind. my scarf kept me warm as it was a bit cold but i like cold rather than hot purely cause of the snuggly warm you get in the morning when its pissing down snowballs outside (it wasn't snowing today though). changed my money into euros for amsterdam and i got a kewl little wallet for my change. sweet. came back home, was a bit late for my english lit. lesson but mr. anson's one of those kewl teacher guys who realises that students can have a sense of humour so he's not all work. funny chap. joe was rambling random film quotes in his usual geekiness but nowadays geeks are the coolest (slight paradox huh?). only thing that slightly has set my mood off today is the usual interrogation by mother when she gots home: "dishwasher, coat, guitar, bag, books...." but i survived and i think the time when its just me and mum at home is becoming important. never really thought a cup of coffee with her would be so bonding. anywho im feeling like writing something so im goin to go do that right now. adios!!

(no doubt i'll blog later on with how everything's gone horribly wrong!)

No comments: